Make your space beautiful.
In-Home Design Consultation
Our In-Home Design Consultation includes:
- Up to two hours in your home.
- Style and design vision determination, discussing the scope of your
project in detail.
- Getting to know your tastes, preferences, likes, dislikes, lifestyle and budget.
- Paint colour and colour scheme suggestions.
- Furniture placement suggestions / space planning.
- Window treatment, wall treatments, focal walls and features suggestions.
- Rugs and flooring suggestions – colours and dimensions.
- Furniture, accessories, artwork, lighting and staging placement suggestions.
- Renovation and construction advice.
Continuing Through the Design Process
Additional Interior Design services include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of detailed design boards which include; colour schemes, furniture, accessories, artwork, window treatments, lighting, flooring.
- Computer generated floorplans and elevations.
- Detailed budget spreadsheets with each Design Plan which includes details on each item sourced and pricing of each item.
- Personal shopping and home styling services to implement the Design Plan.
- On-site visits to new home construction, working with contractors and tradesmen.
- Visits to builder showrooms to assist with choosing finishes and fixtures.
*Detailed Design Boards can be produced at a flat rate. Contact Us to inquire
$150 – Local Durham Region
Our Colour Consultation includes:
- Up to two hours in your home.
- Touring the home to see flooring, furnishings, cabinet colours etc. which will all be taken into consideration when selecting a colour scheme.
- Getting to know your colour tastes, preferences, likes and dislikes.
- Two colour schemes will be suggested for you.
- Client will be presented with a spreadsheet detailing which colours go where, the name of each paint colour, colour codes, paint finish suggestions for each room and paint brand name.
Home Staging Consultations
$250 – Local Durham Region
Our Home Staging Consultations include:
- Includes an in-home review with a Certified Staging Professional.
- Each room in the home will be reviewed and recommendations will be made for staging each room.
- The exterior of the home will be reviewed and recommendations will be made.
- Discuss basic tips on staging the home and answer any questions you may have.
- Make recommendations on “sale-safe” paint colours and furniture layouts which will optimize the space in each room.
- A detailed report will be made during this consultation and will be provided to you so that you can implement the recommended changes.
- Provide trade referrals and/or quotations for any work required.
- We will analyse your property with an objective eye in order to make recommendations on modifying, changing or updating your home in order for it to sell fast!
Staging Services such as adding additional furnishings and home decor, staging a vacant property, or implementing all recommendations made during the consultation for you are also available. As each staging job is different, a quotation will be provided for these services if required. Please Contact Us for a Quotation.
Kitchen Design Consultations
Our Kitchen Design Consultation includes:
- A complimentary in-home design consultation with a Designer & Renovation Specialist to discuss the scope of your project, your goals & budget. We will review design styles, door styles, colour options, countertop options, and will discuss all construction questions.
- A “ballpark” figure will be provided at this first meeting and if you are happy with what we have to offer we will then take measurements and photographs and prepare to move on to the design process.
Kitchen Design Process
Additional Kitchen Design services include:
- Computerized floor plans, elevation drawings, and 3D visuals will be prepared for you so you can see what your space will look like before it’s started.
- Countertop , flooring, backsplash, fixtures, paint colour & lighting options will be provided.
- Quotations for the “work” to be completed will be provided – Complete Project Management & Renovation Services are included in the Quotation.
- 2nd meeting will be scheduled to present the entire design plan.
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates sent directly to your inbox.